Monday, December 3, 2012

There's no place like HOME!

BACK HOME WITH REMO!!


Today has been an amazing day! I traveled to Remo's headquarters in Valencia, CA where I reconnected with Chris Hart and met Adam Murphy of their Artist Relations department, about my endorsement with the company. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Remo drumheads and won't play anything else! Remo makes quality drumheads like no one else.


BEHIND THE SCENES





Today I got a behind the scenes tour of the factory and learned how each product was made - from the drumheads to the world percussion. I felt like a kid in a candy store! Getting to see first hand the care and quality they take it creating each piece makes me value Remo drumheads even more.  Thanks Remo for manufacturing in our country and employing all the wonderful people I witnessed working to produce the product.  I'm truly grateful to be apart of the team again.



No comments:

Post a Comment