Monday, January 14, 2013

Lessons and Contests


Hey, what’s up everybody! This is an amazing week and I’m so excited to fulfill all my duties including hiking in the cold. They say that the temp in LA is colder than in NY, so wrap up! So as you know in addition to my career as a drummer, I’m also really grateful that I get to pay it forward by giving drum lessons. That’s so cool to me that I get to share my experience and knowledge with other drummers. Seeing my influence in their playing; as I’ve seen mine by those who have inspired me.


Speaking of being inspired, I was asked to be a judge in the 2013 “Hit Like A Girl” second annual drumming contest for girls and women worldwide, produced by Drum! Magazine. So excited!


So for now I’m getting ready for my lesson with drum student, Ellington Ratliff, who killed it on the East Coast Tour with R5. Way to go! 

For more information on the "Hit Like A Girl" contest, please visit their website here and 'Like' their Facebook page here.

For more information on Shauney Baby, please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment