Monday, January 7, 2013

Reflecting Back

There are many people that wish to live their lives fulfilled with something their passionate about. Let me first say that I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to make a living doing something I love, watching the lives that I touch and giving back in many ways.  Reflecting back over this past year I see where I have grown and what my accomplishments are.  In setting new goals and looking to the future I can't express enough about how important it is to be kind, to live with integrity, and not take advantage of the people in our lives.  Thank you to everyone I've encountered in this past year, for all the lessons I've learned, and the beauty in those experiences; even if I didn't see it at that given moment - I did eventually.


So as I go into 2013 with aspirations of achieving more and looking into the heart of who I am for the betterment of all, I would wish you all of you that support me in my endeavors, and even those that don't to live life in kindness, discover who you and your beliefs are, and remember that we are all human beings and being kind goes a long way. I wish you peace!   



Shauney Baby







Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @Shauney_Baby and "LIKE" my Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment